Saturday, July 16, 2011

What's next?

Thinking loud here:
After releasing Alchemistry Beyond for Alchemy some time next week I shall first concentrate on making/finishing a bunch of Absynth patches to be released on absynthsounds.com
A second volume of "Best of absynthsounds.com" is then due to be released on patchpool
After that it will be my second Zebra Bank I guess. Also I might release something for Turnado which is a great Multi FX by Sugarbytes.
From the vast amount of sample I made for Alchemistry Beyond I will probably make some derivates for Kontakt, especially all the violin samples would be very cool to have as Kontakt instruments.
More SoundPacks and single-wavs will be released as well.
Looking into the possibility to make video demos and trailers for patchpool as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please post a comment