Saturday, July 9, 2011

Alchemistry Beyond - The finishing line...

I can feel it, the finishing line must be around the next corner. After almost 2 months of working on this new Bank almost every day, sometimes for 12 hours and more I now have over 100 patches with only +20 to go. My passion for sampling, resynthesizing and granulating known and unknown sounds has manifested itself on a new level in this work and I'm pretty happy and excited about it.
As I'll use these sounds in my own compositional work during the next months and years making a Bank like this is also like creating a new source of inspiration for myself, so the feeling I have right now is bit like on the day before christmas :)
I've dug deep into Alchemy's possibilities (and limitations) with my 2 Alchemy Banks, I really know this piece of software now and my list of improvement wishes is long, maybe a few of these requests will be made possible by Camel Audio in future versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please post a comment