Saturday, October 29, 2011

What's coming next on patchpool?

Besides numerous Kontakt patches which have to be finished (I'm looking for a new Kontakt scripter btw) I'll start working on a new Bank for Zebra. Also I will make several smaller Banks for Alchemy, not these huge sets like my first 2 Alchemistry Banks which take months to produce and require bigger financial investments for studio musicians and buying/hiring instruments. No, things on a smaller scale, less expensive too - maybe 40 patches per Bank (with 8 variations each) focussed on special materials and instruments. I think the first one will be about Ceramics, ceramic materials of all sorts samples and transformed into playable instruments, Soundscapes, sequences, percussive instruments, abstract textures...I'll just go into a second hand shop (there are hundreds of them here in Berlin) and buy all good sounding ceramics I can find, if they sound less interesting, I'll buy them anyway and smash them to get some interesting percussive sounds.
More info soon...

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment

please post a comment