Monday, April 11, 2011

What's next on patchpool?

So what's next on patchpool? During this week I'll release my Razor Bank Spectral Territory.
After another 3-week-trip to Russia beginning friday next week which will take me through +10 russian cities and a few other countries together with a documentary-film-crew and the orchestra of the russian Marinsky-theatre, I will start working on a new Alchemy Bank in May. Actually I made the first patch for it today. It'll take longer than Alchemistry did, I'll hire some singers (male and female), a guitar player maybe (electric), a violinist, and make an extra-huge-128-patch-Bank, probably named Alchemistry 2. Pre-order for that Bank will start in May or so, maybe I'll even start this one with a Group Buy :help:
Second half of the year definitely another Zebra Bank and as a longer-term-project a Bank for Metasynth with all kinds of supporting files for this fantastic Instrument. All of this will be great fun and a lot of work indeed.
Thank's for reading
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment

please post a comment